Sunday, August 24, 2008

This is a First!

Hey everyone! I have finally jumped on the band wagon and started a blog. So this is my very first blog, let's see how it goes.

With basically three teenagers in the house, two of whom play football, and one who loves gymanstic class, life at the Bennett household is in constant motion! And just to make life really fun, let's throw in school for all three, a job for one and a full time working mom - wow! can life get any more complicated.

But we are all healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Erinne said...

I can't promise that I'll leave a comment on a regular basis. I'm sort of notorious for not, though I love to read everyone's blogs. I'm glad you've come on board. We're located at www.roundyrage.blogspot.com. It used to be a me and Brian blog, but since I changed the layout, colors, and picture, Brian says it's not manly enough and has stopped contributing. But, you'll also notice I'm a bit behind. Anyway, thanks for sending me the link, neighbor!