Saturday, July 18, 2009

Girls Camp - 2009
















Girls Camp has come and gone! What a ton of work for such a short period of time....it seems to go by way too quick, but it is always so worth it. This was Mariah's first year of Girls Camp and I know she was more than a little nervous. Thanks to some awesome Laurels and Mia Maids, they made Mariah and the other young Beehives feel right at home.

To tell the truth, I wasn't really looking forward to camp. But I am glad that I went. It was just what I needed. The girls in the ward are so bubbly and so cute. I don't think that I have ever laughed that hard over some of the silliest things. Camp has kind of given me a new outlook towards life - instead of just sitting back and just doing what I need to do in order to get by....I need to go out there, try new things, laugh more, don't watch others having fun - just go out and do it myself!