Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now the Fun Begins.....


Today Jacob and his cousin, Tyler, passed their tests to receive their learner's permits. So I am going through many emotions: joy, anxious, fear, etc. Jacob learning to drive! I can't believe it. He has done very well on the times that we have gone and "cruised" the church parking lot. What a fun stage in life I am in right now. Bryce graduating high school and attending college in the fall. Jacob just entering high school and learning to drive. And Mariah leaving the world of elementary school behind and joining the ranks of teenager. But regardless of the whirlwind of activity that seems to be constantly at our house, I have truly been blessed with awesome kids who I am so proud of.

1 comment:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Oh Julie.....I wish you the best of luck. :) No, You do have amazing kids and I wouldn't be concerned at all! And yes I will for sure bring the kids in, and thanks for the kind comment! Love ya girl!